Fibre Cleanse Monthly Subscription Combo Pack
Fibre is your friend!
This is a monthly subscription pack, cancel at anytime.
What’s in the pack?
- 1x pot Rhubarb & Aloe: A herbal colonic complex with a combination of rhubarb and rhubarb root, aloe vera, cayenne, burdock root, clove bud, barberry bark, fennel seed, liquorice root, dandelion root, ginger root and sugar beet fibre, which contributes to faecal bulk and normal bowel function.
- 1x pot Wild Yam & Psyllium: A high fibre, bulk and weight loss support combination supplement, with psyllium husks, sugar beet fibre, bacteria, prebiotics (FOS), glucomannan fibre, L-Glutamine and herbs (fennel seed, peppermint leaf and ginger root). Glucomannan contributes to weight loss in the context of an energy-restricted diet, while fibre is a key ingredient in a healthy, varied and balanced diet. Sugar beet fibre, in particular, contributes to an increase in faecal bulk and supports normal bowel function.
- 2x pots Betaine & Chamomile: Plant-derived enzymes (betaine hydrochloride, lipase, amylase, protease, bromelain and papain), combined with a range of herbs (alfalfa, apple cider vinegar powder, caraway seed, chamomile, fennel seed, ginger root, peppermint leaf and turmeric (with curcumin)). The enzymes in this food supplement are derived from plant, fruit and vegetable sources. As recommended by Marie Claire magazine and world-renowned naturopath and author, Max Tomlinson.
Optional recommended add-ons:
To boost your pack, you could also add the following products to your programme:
- Caprylic & Quercetin – A combination gastrointestinal complex with caprylic acid, herbals, live culture bacteria and other nutrients.
- Olive & Spice – A herbal gastrointestinal care formula, with caprylic acid.
Easy step-by-step guide to using the Fibre Cleanse Pack:
Rhubarb & Aloe: 1 or 2 capsules to be taken 1 to 3 times per day.
Wild Yam & Psyllium: To be taken 1 to 3 times daily and 30 minutes before a meal.
Betaine & Chamomile: 1 – 2 capsules to be taken 2 – 3 times per day.
Note: This Fibre Cleanse Pack is to be used in conjunction with a healthy and balanced daily diet.
This information does not constitute advice and should not be taken over the advice of a medical practitioners, pharmacists or any other licensed and insured healthcare professionals. You should contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product, before purchase, if you believe you have a medical condition that may be affected by its use. Please ensure that you always read the label and follow any instructions that come with the product before you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website.